- Westport Office: + 353 (0) 98 25620
- Dublin Office: +353 (0) 190 12001
Pat McCormack has been involved in the Construction and Insurance Industries for the past 30 years. The experience he has gained in house building, retail, commercial and industrial construction and civil engineering projects has been invaluable in his progression into the areas of Loss Assessing, Construction Risk Assessment/ Management and Property Surveying.
Pat was Managing Director of his own Construction and Property Development company for over 20 years. He has successfully completed many multi million euro residential, commercial, retail, industrial and civil engineering projects. His in depth knowledge of construction, surveying and estimating is ideally suited to negotiating claims for homeowners, businesses and companies whose property has suffered from an insured loss.
Pat has developed skills in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning and Project Management.
- Risk Assessment, Analysis, Management and Control.
- Estimating and Surveying.
- Interpersonal skills, ideal for liaising with Clients, Contractors, Design Teams, Insurance Companies and their representatives.
- Financial Planning and Management.
- Construction Management.
- Safety in the Workplace.
Pat McCormack is a Certified Insurance Practitioner. He has a Professional Diploma in Insurance and has a Diploma in Construction Technology from the Dublin Institute of Technology. He is also undertaking a Management Diploma in Insurance and has successfully completed both the Advanced Claims Management and Insurance and Business Law modules.
Pat is a member of both the Insurance Institute of Ireland and the Chartered Insurance Institute.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR GAIN